Aug 14, 2019
ERIN LOMAN JECK is the CEO of The Transformation Speakers Agency and the creator of The Transformation Speakers Summit.
She came into a conversation we had together asking “How can I help you?”
* She had such a desire to create a mission that would change the world and she realized that she couldn’t do this on her own, so she reached out to others and asked how she could support them in growing their mission
* As a child, she wanted to be a dolphin trainer and was a dolphin trainer in the Florida keys. Hear how the dolphins healed her from head injuries from a very serious car accident.
Hear how the lose of her parents created a program in her head that became her biggest fear.
How her walls protected her and took the hits for her, protecting her and protecting her people and how she was able to let “Nurse Rachet” go. Hear our strategies for letting the walls that protect us rest.
Hear how the ability to be able to feel what other people felt became her greatest strength. And then how the stories that she created around her strength feel like a power she had, but wasn’t really a true power.
If I can fix you, help you, take away your pain hopefully you will love me.
Listen to her speak about her lack of self esteem and the judgements she would feel and internalise and convince her that she was stupid.
The effect vibrationally of the thought I am not good enough on the talks they give with their mouth.
The 4 parts of compelling communication:
- Non Verbal 50% of what people pick up is the presence you bring into the room. If you are tense and nervous, the audience hears you have something to hide. Who you are, actually communicates the opposite of what you are saying and then nothing is heard. Fascinating realization The fear of being judged, criticized and ridiculed. Some of the most powerful leaders we have known have been shot and taken out for their message. Some people will not like your message, and that’s ok. How the fear we feel gets in the way of us doing what we know we have to do.
- Vocal Tonality – 35 %When we do not change our tonality and pace, what we say gets lost. And how this awakens another part of the human brain.
- The telling of your story. 13% When your story unlocks the listeners story, that is where true bonding happens. and how to awaken the feelings of people.
- The Words only account for 7%. It isn’t what you say, it is how you say it.
To hear more, please listen to this podcast!!!!!
TransformationalSpeakersSummit.com – Palm Springs, Ca September 19-21 please join us for this event. If you type in SPEAKERS in the coupon code area, you will get 50% off the price of the program.
To learn more about Erin, please go to ErinLomanJeck.com
To learn more about Danny or The Mosaic, please go to: https:// www.TheMosaicOnline.com