Nov 15, 2019
Sandra Sedgbeer says: “Like all of us, I’m an alchemist; a magician; an artist, explorer, and a creator. I see life as a grand adventure, a play that can have as many acts and rewrites as I can envision. I’ve enjoyed trying on different faces in different phases, stretching my creative muscles, discovering different talents, and exploring the limits of my “What if…?” kind of mindset.
Of course, if you read my CV or what people have said about me, you’ll learn enough to start building some kind of picture. Like… how I started my career as a magazine journalist… became an author… and a conceptualizer, developer and Managing Editor of magazines…”
All of that is well and good but for me, Sandie is my muse. She is the one that drew out of me, the most important work I have done in my life. It is her patience, her kindness, her relentless desire to not let me get away with something less than what was possible that makes me forever indebted to her. She is the reason, The Mosaic exists.
This is what you will hear on this podcast:
- The importance of having a Muse and my excitement at havng you meet my Muse
- hear how everything in the world speaks to us if we would only listen
- listen to how the father she never knew (he died several months before she was born) and how she was brought up in a very poor environment; the story of how the neighbors thought Sandra was being left alone too much and how social services took her away from her mother
- how do you forgive and find positivity out of negative situations
- how an observer is given the opportunity to observes things she would never have seen
- how the impact of this experience made her feel
- how it created in me a drive to succeed and what that did to me
- the story of someone calling her who knew her years and years ago
- a download that she had and what a download means
- a big moment of realization that she experienced and what she embraced from that point
- the story she tells in not just her story, but yours as well. This is the Muse-ness of Sandie.
- when something drops in and you can’t find the thoughts to explain it, that little space that opens up is the download
- that moment where a perception shifts
- The story of The Blind Woman and its relevance to the world we live in
- the bond of The Muse and the person who comes to them. The bond we experienced and how we both influenced each other and how she has never worked with anyone else like that before.
- how important it is to have someone hear who you are and not let you get away with being anything less than you are
- the courage it takes to go in and touch another persons soul.
- find out what she thinks is the most important thing in the world
- the difference in the way we feel when we give up what we think and listen to what is being given to us
- the beauty of knowing yourself and pulling you out of you
- and more . . .
to contact Sandra Sedgbeer:
FACEBOOK # 1 PAGE – This is the main one https://www.facebook.com/sandra.sedgbeer
FACEBOOK # 2 PAGE – this is a second one where I mostly post only about shows (shows are also posted on the above one) https://www.facebook.com/sandiesedgbeer/
LINKED IN: Sandie Sedgbeer
THE NO B.S. SPIRITUAL BOOK CLUB info/registration page if people want to go straight there
To contact Daniel Levin please go to:
to have an appointment with Danny for a Perspective Shift Session, please go to:
to buy a copy of The Mosaic please go to:
or from Amazon at : http://a.co/dvgsgG3
Shawn Harper’s accomplishments as a motivational speaker were not achieved over night it was a process that stemmed from childhood.
Shawn’s childhood was marked with poverty, by 5th Grade he was documented with five learning disabilities, stuttering, academic failure, drugs, and alcohol. This was a process he had to endure to develop strength of character to become the confident man he is today.
He is a former NFL offensive lineman who played a total of seven seasons with the Rams, the Oilers, the Colts, and NFL Europe. Since 2004 he has owned and operates American Services and Protection, a multi-million-dollar security services firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. A Motivational Speaker and an Author. His journey from the grit and sweat of the NFL locker room to the corporate culture of the boardroom proved that he could win in both worlds by using many of the same principles and strategies!
As a powerful, nationally-recognized motivational speaker, Shawn Harper has inspired countless individuals and corporations such as Dow Chemical, Northwest Mutual, Beach Body, Chambers Of Commerce, Michigan Aggregates Association and Goodwill Industries to maximize their resources, harness their potential, and manifest their vision. Growth and reproduction in the areas of leadership, capacity, teamwork, adversity, and communications are the hallmarks of winners.
Harper understands that on the journey to victory, obstacles will arise and challengers will push back, but he believes that “a setback is just a setup for a comeback”!
Discover more about the concepts that catapulted him to the front of the line in his book “The Winning Edge, 8 Principles that Will Bring Out the Winner in You” on Amazon.com and visit his website at shawnharper.org.
What you will hear on this podcast:
- The feeling that comes when you meet someone and feel them without even knowing them
- Who you are is not who you will always be, it is just who you are in this moment
- Hear his “Let’s go, Let’s win” attitude.
- Feel the influence his mom had on him and the haunting he experienced when his father left
- Hear his victor – victim profiles
- The dream that carried him to the life he is living now. Never allow life to steal your dream from you. When you lose your dream you lose your life.
- Moving from creation to manifestation
- The difference between success and winning
- Going through vs. Going to
- What it means to be created as a winner? You were born a winner. And the Christian belief that we were born sinners. How to these 2 beliefs intersect.
- If you don’t know who you are, you will be who they say you are.
- The comeback story of his dad
- What becomes possible when we see life as a relay race and what that metaphor shows us.
- That moment when all the pain of the separation turned into the acceptance and forgiveness of who people are.
- Give and Forgive.
- If there was no resistance, no pain and no adversity, your life has no purpose. That is the preparation for another assignment you are being given.
- The importance of celebrating the process of pain.
- Know the difference between if you are hurt or injured
- Superman and Kryptonite
- Hear what he has to say to the people who have lost their dream
- The people behind the people. The importance of team.
- How seeing the dream and playing on a team allows you to move out of your comfort zone.
- Hear hon ow what you focus on becomes your reality.
- And much, much more
or on Amazon: http://a.co/dvgsgG3
Nov 6, 2019
Bryan and Jen Dangerz
They have spent the last 7yrs living a nomadic lifestyle focused on happiness and adventure. They converted first a VW Bus into a living space and travelled to the bottommost point of Mexico. As money was running out, they returned to Oregon and built a tiny house (really more of a loft) out of their garage and spent a year helping others to minimise their living situations, and then choose to rent out their garage as a B&B to live in our Sprinter CamperVan and are digital nomads running our small businesses from the road.
Somewhere along the way they met a man with a sailboat that was ready to stop sailing and they traded their Sprinter CamperVan for his sailboat and took their adventure to the sea. The only thing is that neither of them ever sailed before and so they used this as an opportunity to jump into something they knew nothing about and continue their adventure.
They decided several years ago to become minimalists and to collect memories rather than material things and eventually quit their jobs to live a simple and happy lifestyle today rather than waiting on a retirement that may never come.
In this podcast, you will hear about:
- The ManCrush I have on these two beautiful people because they have been nomads doing what I have wanted to do for the past 8 years. Hear about that life now
- Hear about the things they wanted to be and how the adults talked tham out of it.
- How the questions I asked them brought a response I didn’t expect
- How to step out of the life you no longer want to live
- How the commitment to living the life we hate living, that causes us stress and diseases, because of finances is changed by a relationship with someone who never felt any of these things
- A stressed out business guy meets and Oregon hippie girl
- Hear how 2 very different lives come together
- See how the way we see the world can be completely different frommthe way others see us
- Hear how it is not only possible, but beautiful to meet and love a completely different people
- You don’t know until you ask and diving into that ask makes us look at the labels we assign to people and how untrue they are
- How to find the courage to leave everything you know. How to leave the stress that makes our life so hard and leave that to live a life that is based on happiness.
- The comfort of knowing now that we could always go back. It was terrifying then, but not now.
- The fear of the first step
- The shift that allows all the other shift to happen
- What if’s world. What if some of the what if’s we are scared of is something we will want to do later
- The place where literally the road ends, what do we do?
- What happens when we realize what we are running from is not what we are running from
- The realization that we didn’t need to do things the way we were doing it, we could recreate it to be the way we want if we re-open ourselves up to things we had originally shut down
- The road made us realize we were just as comfortable in our home as we were on the road and so we created a scenario where our home could finance our travels and our travels could energize our return home.
- What changed that made the same place feel entirely different
- How we recreated the same reality that made us leave and how they dealt with that.
- The delicate balance of learning lessons more than one time
- The discovery of hearing them speak and watching them discover what each other really think
- What happens when the pollyannaish dream crashes and things don’t work out
- How to move from freak out to just solving the problem
- What they found out about people in the process of their journey
- What scared them and how they dealt with their fears
- The things that send most people home is not the danger of the travel but rather the ability to deal with our own minds
- and so much more . . . .
Oct 30, 2019
Jane Tabachnick is an award winning publicity mentor and book publisher. She helps entrepreneurs share their message widely by becoming authors and leveraging PR.
Named one of the top 100 people online by Fast Company, she has been featured in Inc, BusinessInsider and other media, and hosts The PR Authority Minute micropodcast.
On this podcast, you will hear:
- Sitting in that place where there is no reason to feel what we feel but we feel it anyway. There is a closeness that I felt with her from the moment I met her.
- How interesting it is to note, between the two of her parents more who criticized her and one who loved her.
- Pain avoidance or pleasure
- How the outlook of someone who avoids pain is difference from the outlook of seeking pleasure and what would happen if we changed our perspective?
- Experiencing the mind blowing image of fireworks that she experiences in the change that could happen?
- Hear how simple the change is. It is one simple change of perspective.
- Hear how simple it is to choose that change and a place in her life where she made that change.
- What is the thing that allows us to move from the place where we continue to do what we have always done to that moment where we walk into the room and feel completely secure?
- How to confront the “monkey mind” those silly conversations that drive us.
- An interesting feeling I got that didn’t resonate with Jane and the conversation that followed.
- Hear about The Mirror Maker.
- Hear the discussion we have around the critical mind and the accepting mind
- What writing books with people has shown her that has surprised her.
- Hear her advice for those people who are worried about getting bad reviews on their book or their life.
- Everything comes down to the voice that criticizes us and the one that honors us
- The beautiful moment of pause when you realize you created something that people are reading or listening to.
- What happens for you when someone doesn’t like what you are doing
- How every conversation we have is in one way or another is a conversation with our mom or dad. And how to heal that place through writing a book.
- How the books we write are not the ones we need to teach, but the ones we must need to read.
- How what Jane sees she needs from the work she is doing is how important it is for her to step out from behind the scenes and into the light.
- When we move our piece to find where our peace is, we find peace.
- How important it is to keep evolving and moving to a more accepting self loving place.
- The shift of consciousness that is called Micro-Podcast.
- The move from a push way of business to an attract way of business
- How it came as a result of something else being too much effort
- A perfect way to share yourself or your business in bite size portions
- A great way to share your golden nuggets, get your message out there and build an audience
- It is as easy as speaking into your phone and pushing publish and how Jane will help you in any steps you need help with
- And how you can repurpose that content in other places as well
- The beauty of the perceptual change that happens in any change of perception.
- The one thing Jane recommends that people could do to make the world a better place.
Her contact information:
Here is the place to go to receive her free report on Flash Briefing. They are a fabulous way to get your message out there, and the opportunity is wide open right now.
Here is the link to download the Flash Briefing Report http://bit.ly/60SecondPodcast
Jane is also about to launch a 90 day group book writing/publishing program and if you are interested in that please find her on her website.
Oct 27, 2019
Treveal C.W. Lynch | Self-Worth Specialist, Speaker, Author his latest book is what is enough, Pastor and Founder of iamthepossible®.
With extreme passion and transparency, Treveal has been captivating audiences for over 18 years. Through his thought-provoking yet highly applicable messages, Treveal communicates ideas that inspire audiences to see themselves in ways they never imagined possible.
In this podcast, you will hear:
The miracle of what happens when 2 people who don’t know each other sitdown together and have a conversation and agree to hold the space for each other and others to make the transformation.
We invite those of you who listen to this show to allow that moment when the plane goes above the stormy skies, above the clouds and is suddenly in the sunshine and blue sky. One moment away, one elevation away. stormy skies turn sunny and this is the moment we hope we have created for you.
It is through experiences and moments that things can happen that we would neer imagine.
Grateful for this moment, because we never know how many moments we have.
Hear a very vulnerable transparent answer to a simple question.
Listen to what the innocence of his early childhood mind, what he thought he could be. Hear his earliest memory of what he could remember and how through the conversation who he wanted to be made a lot of sense.
The pain in his life that was so hard for him that caused him to create the internal playgrounds.
No father, an addicted mother who was abused mentally, verbally and physically made him angry and afraid and what happened.
Fear and what scares him now. And then on further reflection, what arises?
Hear his thoughts on being a contribution to the world.
And what happens when we talk further.
The Ordinary – Extraordinary discussion. And the revelation that comes from it.
A very honest look at life.
The power of showing up as yourself.
What is Enough and what that means.
What it means to maximize my capacity, my contribution and rest in the already.
The book most of us write, the talks most of us give are the things we most need to learn. The Mosaic is what I most need to learn.
The belief that I could control things. If I just did A,B and C this would happen, hear how this belief that Treveal once had, changes into a sense of flow.
Hear how quickly he is able to see another reality and the transformation of his feelings change as the story he tells himself changes.
Hear how powerful The Mosaic Process is and see it happen in real time.
Hear what he says to a person who is scared to let go of control and just go with flow.
The authority of observation and how it helps in letting go of control.
The story of the man, the boat, the tumultuous ocean and the lifeguard.
A story of what happened when he was trying to control life and the story of the 4 ladies that allowed him to let go and receive help.
The invitation into self discovery to be your contribution. To know that you are here for a reason, created by something greater, and I would invite you to consider yourself to be a contribution to the betterment of our society.
Please buy Treveal’s book, What is Enough available on amazon.
To learn more about me. Please go to https://www.DanielBruceLevin.com
To order Danny’s book, The Mosaic please go to: https://themosaiconline.com/shop/
Oct 24, 2019
Violette de Ayala is a Cuban-American serial and social Entrepreneur, Founder of FemCity®, and virtual mentor to over 20,000 women. She’s also the author of The Self-Guided Guru© Lessons for Everyday Humans
Violette has been quoted and appeared in many of the best known magazines, served as part of The White House: and has been a Keynote speaker for major organisations.
Her mission, FemCity has over 125 locations in the US, Canada and the Islands.
Violette and Stephen and have three kids that span mid 20’s to tween age. Their gracefully aging rescue dog, Cosmo is a frequent pseudo star on her instagram.
This is a fabulous conversation and a must listen for anyone who feels that their circumstances define their reality. Listen as Violette de Ayala rediscovers her purpose after wanting her whole life, to do something and then being told it was not practical.
This is a great podcast for anyone wanting to overcome their circumstances and do more in the world. This is for those who are tired of blaming others, or the world for the circumstances of life and who realize, it all starts with you.
Listen to this podcast to hear how:
Who she wanted to be her whole life and how in high school someone told her something that made her abandon those first dreams.
How powerful our words are and the affect we can have on another person.
A latch key kid, both parents working and how her mother’s addiction to perception drugs impacted her. That moment when Violette realized her mom was never going to get well and how she dealt with that.
The moments she remembers, glimpses of greatness in mothering where she knew her mom loved her and the next day she was totally gone.
A touching moment that is lovely to hear but she has put it all out of her mind and heart and made her peace with it and is ok with what is and how it made her a better mother and human being.
Violette makes peace with an emotionally abusive mother who would pull her in close only to hurt her deeply in the next moment by discarding her emotionally.
Getting love from other mother like figures who helped her be who she is now. The effect of seeing other mothers in close relationship with their daughters.
A personal moment from me and what my friend Intuitive, Sonia Choquette told me. And a moment Violette shares of James Van Prugh about choosing our life.
What surprises her most?
How she realizes that every thing she went through became a possibility for her to share things with others
What is FemCity?
She started a movement called FemCity, that now has chapters in 125 cities and how a series of Aha moments and the sacrifice of everything she had led to FemCity.
How a need she felt in her own life led her to create a safe space for other woman and how woman in other cities wanted to do it too.
Creating a place where woman could be friends.
How what she created is different from a networking group?
What actually happens in a FemCity group and the type of woman FemCity is looking to have. The beauty of meeting people who are different and seeing the similarities, a very Mosaic like idea.
The perspective that makes the whole feel of life change.
A look into her snippet of the world. As you see the world, the world becomes. Invite people into your home. Kindness starts with you.
i hope you enjoy the honesty of this conversation and will check out Violette’s mission on her website: www.FemCity.com
Follow her on Twitter : www.twitter.com/violettedeayala
And pick up a copy of her new book “The Self-Guided Guru: Life Lessons for the Everyday Human” available on Amazon:
Wand for more information on me, Danny, click here
to order Danny’s book, please click here.
Oct 16, 2019
I never spoke to Tommy before this podcast, never saw him or even heard of him before, but something about his story intrigued me when I saw it in an email from a service that present podcasters with guests. Our conversation was real, and raw and rich and filled with valuable nuggets that can be applied to life instantly.
From overcoming incarceration as a young man to working at the largest financial consulting firms in the world he gained business notoriety and financial success. He became Senior Partner, International Practice Leader and Member of the Board of Directors. He looked successful on the outside, but was crumbling on the inside and almost lost everything. Tommy made the choice to transform his life and follow his true calling and believes his purpose is to empower humans to build a legendary life.
In listening to his story, it once again touches me that where we are in any moment is only where we are in that moment. One piece away, one connection, one change in the connection we make opens up a whole new reality. Listen in, a new life awaits you.
- The effect of beginning life growing up with extreme abuse in the home
- A survival technique of forgetting
- People that are bullied become the bullies and what happens in that process
- The moment he realized the way he grew up was not “normal”
- The moment of realization at 36 years of age
- Seemed successful outside, but crumbling inside
- Enough is enough
- What do you do when you look in the mirror and see someone you don’t want to see?
- What he tried to lock away?
- The feeling of never being safe
- Always feeling scared
- What were you actually scared of?
- You get numb to the physical pain, but the emotional pain stays with you all the time, until I said enough is enough.
- The Beast never goes away, but we can find ways to minimize it
- Outsourcing my love to the things around me and never feeling like the man I wanted to be with her
- The power of feeling loved
- The moment where “Enough became enough.”
- The darkest places on earth that exist in every city, those pits that exist and how none of it filled the void
- What it means to not be able to feel.
- The moment just on the other side of “Enough is enough.”
- A place is Tennessee that pulled me apart and put me back together
- A moment where I saw the world for the first time in complete peace
- That feeling that maybe I am going to be ok
- The experience of oneness, of everything we saw before is not what we see anymore.
- Looking at the mosaic of choices we make that create the life we live.
- What happens when we actually look at the things we are scared to look at?
- The Vision Quest 11 day experience and The Shaman
- The Moment when I looked at my fears and thanked them
- They became a platform to stand on rather than an anchor holding me back
- The ascension out of the darkness
- Tennessee showed me I Am Not Alone
- The feeling of calm I wanted the rest of my life
- Making yourself your full time job
- The transition from the most disliked person in the office to the most beloved and cutting out the negative influences in my life.
- My network saw the transformation in me and wanted it
- And finally I decided to leave what I was doing and help people in their transformation
- People come to me to improve their business, but every single time I help them transform themselves first.
- Email him directly at Tommy@TommyBreedlove.com
- Check him out at TommyBreedlove.com
- The thing that surprises him the most
- It always starts with being a better business person
- In 100% of the cases of peole I work with, the most suprising thing I see is that who people are to the world around them and who they are to their most intimate partner is always different. The people closest to us, we treat the worst. That surprises me.
- The most important relationship is our relationship to ourself.
- The one thing I always thought was true, but now see it isn’t true.
- That moment where you go from where you know everything to the moment you realize that you don’t know anything.
- What he says to help you disconnect fro who you are not
- Participation in you own rescue
- What is the one thing in you life if you gave it up you r life would improve 1000 fold. Find that and get help in that place
- Everything is a choice.
- Watch for his book, “Legendary” coming out soon
- It is a playbook of simple tools and tactics for building a legendary life you can be proud of.
- Pre-order it today. Should be available by the end of the year.
- Hear his beautiful answer the question I ask to end every podcast.
To learn more about Tommy Breedlove or to work with him:
email him at: Tommy@TommyBreedlove.com
To learn more about Daniel Levin or to work with me:
click here to purchase The Mosaic:
Oct 15, 2019
Inspirational Speaker, Writer & Filmmaker
I found out about Philip in a conversation with Srinivas Rao, the creator and genius mind behind The Unmistakable Creative Podcast. Philip has been a guest on his podcast several times and he and I will be a part of a completely unique conference Srinivas is putting together in Nashville, TN. In speaking with Srini about the conference, he told me he was trying to decide between Philip and I as to who he wanted to have close down the conference because of how dynamic he feels we both are.
Clearly, that made me want to meet this man.
Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip.
What separates Philip from a lot of coaches, speakers and gurus is originality. He brings new conversations to the table and spends an obscene amount of time thinking and challenging the status quo, instead of simply repackaging business & life hacking strategies.
- Philip gave me permission to go behind the curtain of his public persona to speak to the man who has lived the life that he lives
- Hear how who his parents were, influenced him to be who he is
- Hear what his biggest fear is
- He is committed to not letting people die with who they are still inside of them
- How do you determine what a person’s gift truly is
- Chasing vs. allowing vs. nudging it a little bit
- Sometimes people would rather fail at who they are not than have the courage to succeed at who they are.
- Allowing who you are to manifest
- So many people are doing things they do not want to do, living in places they do not want to live and living in the expectation that something will bring you joy that isn’t fair.
- If you are doing things that do not bring you joy for the money that supports your family, relook at your life and change your expectations to fit your situation
- Or change your situation to rise up to your expectation
- I am making an impact in the world and helping people but I am not happy because I do not like myself.
- The tradeoff is based on a story you are telling yourself that may or may not be true. What if those stories are not true and how would it feel to put those stories down and look at the world without that story.
- The Old Hag and The Socialite
- People are afraid to allow themselves to look at their relationships and see what they have but see how much more is possible.
- We see it the most on the other side of the conversation when a person is dying.
- What scares you the most?
- becoming too important in my world scares me
- 95% of the people who do what I do think they know all the answers
- How do you prevent yourself from having that happen
- Hear what Philip does
- The slippage is already happening. You must realize it.
- How he checks himself in that slippage
- There are people who do not step up to be themselves because they are worried about falling into this trap
- A conversation he had with his daughter
- I share my vulnerability to keep myself grounded
- Who can access us better, ourselves or someone else?
- What is coming up for him right now
- One Last Talk- what it is?
- Giving voice to the people that have no voice
- Resistance of what we have been given is as bad as gloating in it
- What is Humility?
- Accepting what is in front of us vs. resisting it.
- What do you want people to walk away from the experience of One Last Talk
- What is the meaning behind this concept
- What happens when we think this is the last talk we will ever give
- The last creates an urgency that is not there at other times
- What has most surprised Philip in the work he has done?
- The clarity they have even when they don’t know they have it
- When they get out of their own way, it comes so clearly
- What is the pivot point?
- Wake up calls
- The elephant moment
- What would a wake up call being trying to tell you today?
- I spent my whole life hiding and my greatest work is still to come when I stop hiding.
- What makes you still hide
- The fear of rejection
- The book in our back pocket we are scared to write
- What would your book say?
- What is it you don’t want to let people know that you know you have to let people know
- Not hiding anything but rather there is a part of me that asks is your greatest work still to come.
- The thing we feel that doesn’t have value is the most valuable part of us
- What that place is in Philip
- I am still hiding the pain and anguish I have had in life.
- And when Philip goes deeper into this, hear what emerges
- An experience of something that happened that I have never shared with anyone before?
- The story of what happened in the safest place he ever was in
- The experience of everything disappearing and what emerges that changes the life of the person he was with
- An incredibly vulnerable story
- How the book in your back pocket holds the secret to our greatness.
- The ultimate connection
- The governor we put on our own success.
- The one thing I believe I can influence in the world.
Ways to get in touch with Philip:
Ways to get in touch with Danny:
please subscribe to The Mosaic Podcast on Apple
and give us a 5* rating.