Apr 26, 2020
In 2009, Miha had four companies go bankrupt overnight: landing him $5 million in debt. Contemplating suicide to escape the pain as he looked over the balcony, he had a life-saving AH-HA moment. He realized that failure was a normal part of life: admitting to himself that he failed and to recognize he needed to stop blaming others and circumstances. This was the turning point when he made a choice to learn from his failures so he could do things differently in the future and to help others. Since then, he has climbed back to create a business and scaling it to 8 figures in less than a year. His life mission is to help people develop a healthy relationship with failure. Especially entrepreneurs.
this is a longer than usual podcast, but I hope you find value in it and I hope it blows your mind. In this podcast you will hear:
- listen to what happens when I completely blow the pronunciation of his last name, and how I want to restart and hear his answer
- what would happen if you didn’t have to always be perfect and always get things right?
- the problem with the failure is the emotions that go along with it
- how he reinvented himself and rebuilt himself
- from vacation to meet-ups to the magical moment that changed everything
- how did he discover the tag fail coach
- how marketers told him not to do what he was doing and how he decided to do it anyway
- what every story shares in common
- understanding when do we fail and the comfort zone
- hear a new perspective on what failure means
- the importance of tweaking the recipe
- vulnerability,being seen and the fact that no one cares
- comfort zones
- the 3 reasons we fail
- from emotions to logic
- the importance of mindfulness and the 4 steps to emotional intelligence
- feel the moment our conversation moves from head to heart
- regrets, fear and failing
- going through the fear of change, looking at your inner demons and just doing it
- everyday doing the things you are most scared of
- The Gardener, the daily fight against the demons and how to win the battle
- the importance of consistent behaviour
- product, market, audience
- a life of no problems is not a happy life???????
- the worry tree, when to solve the problem and what can I do
- coved-19, a new found failure having nothing to do with what you have done.
- finding what you CAN do, not focusing on what you CAN’T do
- building a business through know-like-trust and then listening to what they need
- the difference between a success coach perspective and a fail coach perspective
- what we can see when we accept failure?
- hear me trying to move him out of his comfort zone and watch what happens
- being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- how to listen to the personal message life gives and not only the global message
- the biggest failure he has had since he became a failure coach and not seeing the signs that it was over because of the emotions that blind us , and the pain and it’s reaction
- how the desire for something we want gets in the way of the things that will give it to us
- if we don’t pull the weeds from our garden, we will be destined to always experience the same failure in a different way
- the intellectualization of our pain vs sitting with our pain and cleaning it out
- our failure as a person and the hole it digs making it harder to get out of our pain
- intellectual understanding followed by consistent follows absorption in the heart
- a beautiful example of a man looking at his situation and speaking of the happiness in his life and yet opening up the possibility that perhaps there is something he does not see.
- do the little things and do what you can with what you have
Social media links:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FailCoach
to contact danny, please check out his websites
to get a copy of my book, The Mosaic, please go to: http://a.co/dvgsgG3