Mar 21, 2020
Besides being a bestselling author of One Red Thread and Fiercely Loyal: How High Performing Companies Develop and Retain Top Talent, Dov has been named one of Inc. Magazines Top 100 Leadership Speakers to Hire and as one of the Top 30 Global Leadership Guru’s. He has spoken to the United Nations, The World Management Forum (Iran), The New York National Speakers Association, and The Servant Leadership Institute.
Dovs humour and no-BS style is contagious. As a master storyteller, he is considered to be the leading authority on actualizedleadership. Actualized leadership means getting the result you set out to achieve in the most meaningful manner.
Working with diverse leaders and executive teams, Dov filters common bonds to create Fiercely Loyal cultures. You cant achieve loyalty without meaning and talent only stay when they feel they are a part of something larger than themselves.
In June 1990, while free rock climbing, Dov fell approximately 120 feet and landed on his face. The impact shattered most of the bone structure of his face. After ten reconstructive surgeries, no external evidence remains; however, this experience wasn’t just life-changing, it has been completely transformational. Dov shares how Dragons are born in fire, experiences that could potentially destroy you, instead can birth purpose, passion, and hunger to champion others to nurture the Dragon Fire in ourselves, our families, our communities, and our companies.Â
Dov believes the world needs more “Dragon Leaders” committed to living their purpose, standing in their truth, and empowering others to find their fire and do the same
what you will hear on this podcast:
* hear the story of how Dov Baron started his speaking career
* hear how a boy who was raised by a machinist, a sparky and a grease monkey turned from that upbringing like that into a one of the most sought after speakers in the country
* fitting in or becoming a dragon
* enjoy the story of the caterpillar, the butterfly and the dragon
* for those who feel alone, for those who feel they don’t belong, how do we have the courage to be the dragon?
* hear about the legend of the dragon
* hear the story of the closet and trying to fit things in
* if we don’t deliver our fire, we will die without delivering our purpose
* is everybody a dragon?
* the alchemy of the dragons fire
* the baptism of the fire
* hear the wisdom of joseph campbell above the cave and the treasure
* why do we push away what is good for us* what is freedom?
* why are we so scared fo the very thing we want?
* hear a very clear beautiful description of the certainty of where we are, the uncertainty of the world
* we know this, hear what happens when he goes underneath these words and captures something deeper?
* understand the pain of the identity crisis
* hear Dov walk you through the phases of life
* what is the thing that allows people the courage to say i am not this, i am this. what happens in that moment.
* the story of the lady who would come to his wednesday evenings who saw him yers later and what she thought
* where does you power comes from ?
* the story of being present with whatever is in front of me
* the beauty of staying curious
* the world in evolution. self awareness is the new bottom line
*start on the dark side, ask the basic hard questions. hear what they are
* 5 years of therapy ins 5 minutes
* my summary
to reach Dov, go to his Website:
email him: dov@dovBaron.com
or use his Social Media:
to contact Danny,
to pick up a copy of my book, The Mosaic: