Feb 26, 2020
Born in Hong Kong, raised in England and now residing in Los Angeles, Didi Wong is an Award Winning International Keynote Speaker, TV Producer, Business Mentor, Best-Selling Author and Angel Investor.
Didi is the CEO of The Yes Academy, a results driven educational mentorship program for entrepreneurs.
Listen to The Mosaic Podcast and hear
* To those who know The Mosaic Podcast, you know that the conversation is only a small part in the words we speak, be open to the energy that is pouring out from us.
* why she became a speaker and how her mentor was the impetus to her success
* when you go somewhere and feel drawn to someone and they have a program, just do it!when i
* how to win in the decision making process
* the power of a coach
* how she looks at challenges
* hear about confidence, connection and cash flow
* how she has gone through adversities and gained confidence
* how growing up in china and having a system of excellence and what happened when she did not do well in school
*what happened when she was sent to England to go to boarding school?
*how she dealt with not being smart enough and leaving the family and their home to go to England
* the questions she asked when her sister was great at school and wondering why she wasn’t
* growing up with a mom that was always critical what impact that had on her.
* the speak, scream, create a scene, destroy formula
* hear how when she felt more comfortable, she found herself. she was great in all the extra-curricular things and an environment that was not only educational
*the power of being complimentary and positive for the qualities people have rather than negative to what they don’t have
* how to live always as a student
* what she does with her and to not question the decision they have made in the lag time between knowing it will work and not believing it will come
*the art of saying cancel
* an explanation of faith
* from a compassionate place, show a person how you let go.
* the spirituality of yoga in the practice of letting go. when you think you have gone as far as you can go and the teacher says now go a little further. This is the beauty of the mentor.
* 2 stories of going out of your comfort zone. the story of the bear and the story of the notes
* what scares her the most now?
* when you get to those places where you are scared or not good enough, hear what comforts her
* if there was a quiet moment with another person, what would you really want to say?
* i so appreciate the honesty that Didi showed as she became more open, more vulnerable and real
* how what we do with our life helps us deal with the things in life that are hard.
* if she had a magic wand in her hand and could change one thing, what would she change?
to learn more about Didi Wong, go to these places:
LinkedIn: DIDI WONG
uthor of “Success Breakthroughs” with the legendary Jack Canfield
Please also see her online course and her one on one mentorship program.
To learn more about Danny, please go to these links:
to buy my book, The Mosaic: http://a.co/dvgsgG3