Brian Miller is a magician turned author, speaker, podcast host, and consultant on human connection.
His TEDx talk How to Magically Connect with Anyone
has been viewed over 3 million times, and Publishers Weekly said his book Three New People brilliantly outlines a system for deepening relationships.
- I love how Brian answers a simple question in a deep and interesting way. Listen to find out what that westin and answer is.
- how does someone who feels separate, still feels completely normal
- living in completely different parental houses with completely different philosophies and how these different ways of living in the world affected me.
- authoritarian vs democratic ways of parenting
- growing up in 2 hoes that were completely different and how that set the tine for my life navigating different perspectives of the same thing and seeing the truth in both of them.
- connecting through the disruption of 2 equally powerful but different core values
- the juxtppostioning of being with each parent and anding my balance and my need for stability
- 15 minutes of difference
- watching the way 2 different worlds solve problems
- 2 different perceptions of the same world help me see others perspectives better
- the facts are the facts.
- as a magician, you are operating fro a completely different perspective and how you create magic
- we connect with people because of our differences
- what brought him to magic?
- the draw of magic to the scientific mind
- find out what Brain feels is the beauty and wonder of magic
- how magic brings wonder on command like nothing else does
- a conversation on deception vs. a change of perception
- perceived reality is not reality, it is perceived reality.
- how he uses magic to get us to a new place
- when a decision w=someone makes confuses you, what 3 questions can you ask to better understand them?
- the reconciliation of magic and the world of human connectivity
- how to use the deception of magic now as a means to an end rather than an end in itself.
- are we sick of deception or living in a world of deception all of the time
- an in depth discussion on deception
- is the opposite of deception a real, pure connection.
- what is the core question of magic?
- defining deception and perception?
- are we on the precipice of the best time ever?
- the one thing we can do to move the needle forward to a world we want to give to our children and their children
- the 6 word mantra to change the world
- conversations where we disagree do not have to be arguments
Weekly blog: http://HumanConnection.blog
Please especially note this:
Beyond Networking, a podcast where we help you build a sustainable career by leveraging the power of connection (formerly One New Person). Featuring intimate conversations with legends and leaders of industries about the relationships, connections, and chance encounters that got them there.
to learn more about Daniel Levin
please like The Mosaic Podcast and write a 5* review
to get a copy of my book, The Mosaic, please go here: http://a.co/dvgsgG3