Nov 20, 2019
In this episode, Devi chats with Daniel Bruce Levin of The Mosaic Podcast. Levin walked away from an opportunity to run a billion-dollar business, to hitchhike around the world to find happiness and inner peace.
He studied in a seminary five years and left one day before becoming a Rabbi and he has lived as a Monk in a monastery for 10 years.
As Director of Business Development, he grew Hay House from $3,000,000 a year in sales to $100,000,000 a year in revenue. Levin is a rare blend of businessman and mystic who sees what others do not see.
He is the author of The Mosaic, a life-changing fable that is touching hearts everywhere; and the Creator and Visionary behind The Mosaic Swarm, a movement that gives voice to the voiceless and allows us to solve problems better. Faster. Smarter. Together.
Levin’s “Big Hairy Audacious Moonshot” is, as Buckminster Fuller said, to create a new paradigm that makes the old paradigm obsolete and end global suffering by eradicating problems that have existed far too long and should no longer exist.
Devi and Daniel discuss:
- Daniel’s show mission and purpose
- Daniel’s incredible calling
- Listening to the voices of people
- Allowing people to speak out
- Daniel’s ability to open people up
- The idea of compassionate listening
- Authentically connecting with people
- Giving people a chance to be real
- Being acknowledged and validated
- Feeling the vibration of what’s coming through
- Intoxicating people’s minds
- Being vulnerable as a human being
- Enjoying each and every person you meet
- Connecting with people in a whole new world
- Knowing your purpose
- How Daniel built his Mosaic swarm
- Making your podcast purpose-driven
- Helping other people know their purpose better
Connect with Daniel @ www.themosaiconline.com
Join us in the PodTribe on Facebook @ facebook.com/groups/thepodtribe