“Two heads are better than one”
Sure there are times when you need to be independent, but we all need other people to flourish in this world.
In this episode, Daniel Levin joins us and shares his insights on how the world could be a better place if we all worked with each other. We discuss how everything becomes easier when we band together and that we can breach limitations through unity.
If you want to start your 2020 on a positive note, this episode is a must for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Seeing things from different perspectives (00: 47)
- Coming up with a business innovation (3:20)
- What happens when we don’t listen to others? (4:45)
- The effect social media has on how we see things (6:34)
- Finding your tribe (8:30)
- Believing in your own truths (10:16)
- Understanding versus agreeing (12:07)
- Finding true happiness (20:50)
- The joy of living in harmony (24:32)
- The power of the collective mind (30:05)
- The sad reality of not working together (36:39)
- The Mosaic: First Edition to the current version (38:31)
Daniel Bruce Levin walked away from a huge opportunity (to work his way up from pushing a broom to running a billion-dollar business), to hitchhike around the world to find happiness and inner peace. His life has been dedicated to finding the peace and contentment that comes from truly knowing yourself. His mission has become holding the space for others to find that peace too.
He became the Director of Business Development at Hay House and played a big part in helping it grow from $3,000,000 to $100,000,000 over the next 10 years. He is the author of THE MOSAIC, a beautiful fable that touches the heart and soothes the soul, but to this day, he feels he is not the author. He knows it was the characters of the fable that actually wrote this story.