Jan 8, 2020
I met Samantha as we were both guests on this podcast
where the host had a ton of trouble getting his show connected,
so in that time we were waiting, Samantha and I started speaking to each other and we had a great connection, I appeared on her podcast and now it is my pleasure to have her on mine.
Samantha is an international business growth and marketing coach, a speaker,
a #1 best-selling author of the book “The Heart of Entrepreneurship”;
She is the host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast and creator of the Business Success Academy where she states that she will increase your income to 6 figures a month within 6 months time
She works with thought leaders, authors, speakers, coaches and consultants,
helping them create profitable businesses that allow them to live the lifestyle of fulfillment and freedom they desire.
Most importantly, she loves to draw out and amplify the unique ‘Diamond Factor’ of every client she work with, so they can shine even more brilliantly and be positioned as the expert – the best of the best!
in this podcast, you will hear
- how a mistake on the part of the person hosting us opened the door to something else that was right in front of us
- how the fires in Australia puts life in perspective
- how the opportunity to answer a simple question can reflect back to us our perspective on life
- how seeing the same thing differently creates a completely different life
- how the words we say can completely change our perspective
- the different messages we get and the stories we tell from watching and listening to the stories we hear our parents tell. we listen to the same thing but only hear a small part of it, giving a completely different perception of the life we choose to live
- what she thought would be forever, did not last forever, and what came as a result of doing what she never expected she would
- when she took away the things she thought she wanted, doors opened to show possibilities to do what she actually wanted.
- the magic in stepping out of what we have always done, the more we get the courage to step out further.
- do what you love doing today and it will lead you to the next thing you love doing
- the courage or whatever the words is that allows us to open to new possibilities
- the story she had of courageous people
- the surprise that came when she asked people what they thought of her
- take the step and the courage will come
- hear about the “sprints” she offers to help people within 6 month she can take you to a 6 figure income.
- the speed of implementation
- what blocks us and what is the essential thing you need to do to get going.
- your little black book of resourcefulness
- how to get past doing the things that don’t work and keep going to find the way that is unique to you
- who are the people that this doesn’t work for and who does it work for and the secret sauce that allows you to get from the one person to the other
- make a new choice
- know how to position yourself in relationship to the person you are with
- we need to allow mindset and strategy to dance together
- hear her answer to the question, “is this the world you always dreamed of giving to your children and your children’s children.
To learn more about Samantha please go to her website:
To learn more about Danny please go to his websites:
to buy Danny’s book The Mosaic go to: http://a.co/dvgsgG3