Nov 15, 2019
Sandra Sedgbeer says: “Like all of us, I’m an alchemist; a magician; an artist, explorer, and a creator. I see life as a grand adventure, a play that can have as many acts and rewrites as I can envision. I’ve enjoyed trying on different faces in different phases, stretching my creative muscles, discovering different talents, and exploring the limits of my “What if…?” kind of mindset.
Of course, if you read my CV or what people have said about me, you’ll learn enough to start building some kind of picture. Like… how I started my career as a magazine journalist… became an author… and a conceptualizer, developer and Managing Editor of magazines…”
All of that is well and good but for me, Sandie is my muse. She is the one that drew out of me, the most important work I have done in my life. It is her patience, her kindness, her relentless desire to not let me get away with something less than what was possible that makes me forever indebted to her. She is the reason, The Mosaic exists.
This is what you will hear on this podcast:
- The importance of having a Muse and my excitement at havng you meet my Muse
- hear how everything in the world speaks to us if we would only listen
- listen to how the father she never knew (he died several months before she was born) and how she was brought up in a very poor environment; the story of how the neighbors thought Sandra was being left alone too much and how social services took her away from her mother
- how do you forgive and find positivity out of negative situations
- how an observer is given the opportunity to observes things she would never have seen
- how the impact of this experience made her feel
- how it created in me a drive to succeed and what that did to me
- the story of someone calling her who knew her years and years ago
- a download that she had and what a download means
- a big moment of realization that she experienced and what she embraced from that point
- the story she tells in not just her story, but yours as well. This is the Muse-ness of Sandie.
- when something drops in and you can’t find the thoughts to explain it, that little space that opens up is the download
- that moment where a perception shifts
- The story of The Blind Woman and its relevance to the world we live in
- the bond of The Muse and the person who comes to them. The bond we experienced and how we both influenced each other and how she has never worked with anyone else like that before.
- how important it is to have someone hear who you are and not let you get away with being anything less than you are
- the courage it takes to go in and touch another persons soul.
- find out what she thinks is the most important thing in the world
- the difference in the way we feel when we give up what we think and listen to what is being given to us
- the beauty of knowing yourself and pulling you out of you
- and more . . .
to contact Sandra Sedgbeer:
FACEBOOK # 1 PAGE – This is the main one https://www.facebook.com/sandra.sedgbeer
FACEBOOK # 2 PAGE – this is a second one where I mostly post only about shows (shows are also posted on the above one) https://www.facebook.com/sandiesedgbeer/
LINKED IN: Sandie Sedgbeer
THE NO B.S. SPIRITUAL BOOK CLUB info/registration page if people want to go straight there
To contact Daniel Levin please go to:
to have an appointment with Danny for a Perspective Shift Session, please go to:
to buy a copy of The Mosaic please go to:
or from Amazon at : http://a.co/dvgsgG3