Sep 3, 2019
Matthew Ferry, Master Life Coach, Spiritual Teacher, and a Best-Selling Author. is a thriving executive life coach and spiritual teacher.
For the last 26 years, Matthew has coached thousands of top performers to achieve Enlightened ProsperityTM.
His books, videos, audios , and seminars utilize his street tested methodology called The Rapid Enlightenment ProcessTM.
Among his many projects, Matthew manages a blog, hosts the podcast “Daily Enlightenment with Matthew Ferry,” spearheads The Ignite Mastermind, and teaches his unique process via Muscle Testing School.
Matthew is also the author of Quiet Mind Epic Life, an Amazon Self Help and Spirituality best-seller in the US, Canada, Australia and Japan.
Matthew Ferry and his family live in Southern California.
For more information visit: https://matthewferry.com
For more information on Daniel Levin visit: https://www.TheMosaicOnline.com
This is what you will hear in this podcast:
- Enjoy a transparent conversation that goes off script.
- Listen to how he answers my question about where he lives: head or heart?
- From living in emotions to the experience of quietness of mind.
- An unpopular spiritual point of view
- Feelings and emotions. Are they the same?
- The exquisiteness of the Quiet Mind
- Are you effected by the world around you, or do you affect it?
- The highly spiritual, completely dysfunctional everywhere mindset.
- How to be an effective human being with a quiet mind
- The 4 things that help us blend the spiritual with the material mindset.
- Observing the functions of the drunk monkey (the mind)
- Understand and work with the roots of the drunk monkey
- Connect with enlightened perspectives
- The enlightened framework of Dr. David Hawkins
- Muscle testing
- Total and complete acceptance of all things, people and even self
- Your mind is not your friend
- Survival vs thriving
- The deliciousness of the divisiveness of the world in which we live